Agile is today adopted by many organizations, in many different forms. We can see examples of achievements, where adoption of agile principles delivered significant value. There are also situations, where adoption of agile principles did not delivered expected results.
At Agilia Prague we wants to discuss Agile in Banking, Finance and Fintech – how adoption of agile techniques helps modernize rigid environment of financial services – be it a new product design, new processes and channels, customer service, business model, organizational structure, culture or values.
We invite you to share with us your experience. Participate at the event with your presentations, talks, workshops, success stories, case studies or demonstrations. We welcome interactive speeches or micro-workshops. Join in with lightning talks. Share your personal experience with others. Because Agilia Prague – it is a space to share ideas, experiences and gain new inspirations.
What type of presentations are we looking for?
- Innovation – how to start? Practical examples, application of Triz, something that next day people can practice at home, e.g. Design Thinking and similar topics.
- Co-operation IT and Business – transformation to Value Driven Organization / Delivery, models for prioritization.
- Agile portfolio – how to manage projects in large and complex company in financial sector? And how to survive transformation, how to start and how to integrate Agile and waterfall activities.
- Agile beyond IT – agile is not only about software development, practical examples from other areas.
- How to survive, when Google or Facebook enters financial services?
- How to manage company different way than top-down? Topic of beyond budgeting, company culture, ideally practical example from banking.
- And how to engrave agility to become part of the culture? Challenges for Scrum Masters or Agile Coaches.
- How to keep people enthusiastic over longer period of time?
How we process applications:
- Submitted applications are verified by organizers.
- Additional information are requested (if necessary).
- Interview with organizers.
- Suggestion for improvement issued, or approved.
- Alternatively proposal is declined.
CFP process has no deadline. Aguarra organizes more events throughout the year and occasionally applicants are transferred to another event, if it fits better.
Special request for speakers:
Agilia Conference aims at maximization of learning value. Both for delegates and for the speakers. Therefore we prefer speakers to stay whole day, engage with program and be available for discussion with delegates. If you are planning to deliver speech and then runaway to catch your flight, you are most probably not a right fit for this event.